Paying it Forward

I stumbled upon an amazing thing today.  There is a group of 6 photographers out of Mississippi that are teaming up to "Pay it Forward" to do a photoshoot for a family that may have had a rough go this year, a child that may be struggling from an illness, or a community hero that needs some recognition. They hope to capture beautiful memories for these families that may brighten their holiday season, as well as brightening theirs by giving back.  They are challenging all photographers to participate.  When I saw this, I knew this was something I could do.

Everybody knows somebody that could use some extra love around the holidays.  If you know someone, a family, hero, child that deserves to have their beautiful family captured, please email me at gphotoco@gmail.com by December 10th telling me their story.  On December 11th, I'll choose a who gets to have a free session with me which will include 10 high resolution digital files as well as 2 – 8×10′s, and 3- 5×7′s.  Depending on schedules, the shoot might not take place until after January 1st, but will definitely aim to have it done before Christmas.


Rules and Small Print:
Please submit with details and information on the story of:
A family that has struggled this year, a child struggling with illness, or someone you feel is a community hero needing some recognition.
Please only submit families, children, and heroes within in the Seattle area.
If you are a photographer and would like to participate, head to Pay It Forward Mississippi.
Thank you and Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment