Another Weekend: Moses Lake Family Photographer

We went to Moses Lake for the Thanksgiving holiday.  We were only there for a few short days but we sure did pack in a lot.  We got there Wednesday evening, unpacked and settled in.  Thursday was obviously turkey day, so we spent the morning getting the house ready with my parents.  Unfortunately I didn't help make too much food since I was keeping the children entertained, but we did manage to sneak outside and get a few photos in the pasture.  I hung some candy canes from the bare trees out back and told the kids it was a candy cane forest.  They enjoyed it for all of 10 minutes!

Friday was spent doing a little holiday shopping (I am NOT a super Black Friday shopper so we went around 11 to two local stores).  We also had a cookie decorating class at the local bistro which was tons of fun!  (Photos to come soon.)

Saturday it was time to head back home, but had to sneak in a holiday photo op with my parents and the grandchildren.  I managed to get a couple of my brother and his beautiful little girl as well.  All in all, we had a wonderful Thanksgiving spent with family and friends.

P.S. Check back soon for cookie decorating photos!



No comments:

Post a Comment