Kids Were Here: January Edition

So, I totally did not keep up with the whole "kids were here" thing toward the end of the year.  But believe me when I say that there were some totally epic messes around these parts, especially after Christmas.  We did, however, manage to get things almost back to normal around here.

I decided last week that I would resume this little monthly series in the hopes that one day I can put together a book for my each of my children.  Then one day when they have children of their own, I'd love to give it to them to help remind them that we all start out small.  And we all make messes.  We are human, after all.  None of us are perfect.  And when they are about to lose their sanity to the chaos that is parenting, and all the stuff that comes with kids, they will be able to look at the book and remember what it was like when they were the ones who made the messes.

No comments:

Post a Comment