A Dear Old Friend: Moses Lake Lifestyle Photographer

This girl.  And her daughter.  They are near and dear to my heart.  I've known Kristin since I was probably 5 or 6...and we've been buddies ever since.  We grew up together through elementary school, camp fire, summer camp, high school and college.  She was in my wedding and I was in hers.  Even though we don't live near each other or even talk every day, whenever I see her and her family it brings me back to a place of comfort.  I was so lucky to get to spend a couple hours with her and her daughter on Easter while I was home visiting my family.  Her hubby was at work so unfortunately he's not in any of these photos, but we'll make sure it happens next time.  (Kristin, can I just say I L O V E your daughter - seriously, she makes me melt.)







No comments:

Post a Comment